The supported activity is to carry out digital diagnostics at the Estonian site of an enterprise registered in the Estonian commercial register.
Digital diagnostics shall include all the following activities:
- an overview of the bottlenecks in the entrepreneur’s strategic management and business model, the production planning and human resources, quality system and product development management, procurement process, delivery process, product and semi-product and raw material return and follow-up service processes;
- an estimate of the priority of tackling bottlenecks;
- an estimate of the cost of digitalisation and automation solutions for bottlenecks;
- an estimate of the payout period of the proposed solutions for bottlenecks and impact on the economic performance of the entrepreneur.
Digi-diagnostics must be prepared in Estonian, English or Russian. The completed work shall be submitted digitally by the digital diagnostics provider.
Notification of receipt of grant
- Any applicant who has receive a digital diagnostics grant shall inform the public about the receipt of grant by using the double logo of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications and Enterprise Estonia (see here), referring to the name and objective of the project.
- The logo shall be published on the website of the project promoter within one year of receiving the decision to approve the application.