Projects that have been granted aid are marked with a double logo comprising the emblem of the European Union and an image of the Estonian flag. The logo marks the objects and activities of the project that has been granted aid in accordance with the requirements set out by the Notification Regulation. Pursuant to the requirements stipulated in the administrative decision, objects and activities of the projects that have been granted support shall also be marked with the logo of Enterprise Estonia.
Notification of the use of aid also refers to public communication regarding topics directly related to the projects or results thereof. In reflecting supported activities which have received aid on their web page or in communication with media channels, the beneficiary is expected to also point out the involvement of the European Union.
As the notification of the public of the receipt of structural assistance is mandatory, the applicant shall take the related costs into account already in the budgeting phase of the project. Costs related to notification can be included in the budget of the project, provided that such costs are eligible according to the regulation regarding the measure.
Pursuant to the nature of the project, the logo is used on either a sticker, web page, poster, billboard, plaque or added onto the object during production.
- used after the purchase or implementation of an object, or commencement of construction or other activities (subsection 4 (7) of the Notification Regulation)
- placed in an easily noticeable place and shall be clearly visible and readable from a reasonable distance (subsection 4 (5) of the Notification Regulation)
- if the object, document or any other medium is intended for the general public, final recipients or target audience of the project, it shall be marked with a logo (subsection 4 (2) of the Notification Regulation)
- upon the existence of a poster or a billboard, it is not necessary to mark individual items or data media with a logo, except in the case specified in subsection 2 (subsection 4 (1) of the Notification Regulation)
- where other logos are located next to the logo, the height and width of the logo shall be at least of the same size as that of the other largest logo (subsection 10 (6) of the Notification Regulation)
If placement of a logo onto an object is necessary, but not technically possible or reasonable to print, engrave or etch the logo, a sticker can be used. There are two sizes of stickers and they can be obtained from Enterprise Estonia
- Small sticker (26×45 mm) – small objects
- Large sticker (70×120 mm) – large objects
If a web page exists, the following shall be published on the web page of the project:
- short description of the project
- name of fund
- amount of aid
The logo that appears on the web page shall be visible on the screen regardless of the type of digital device, without the user having to scroll down the page. (subsection 4 (4) and (5) of the Notification Regulation)
A poster shall be used if the use of a billboard or plaque is not required. The following rules apply:
- shall be installed at the location of the operation or object supported
- may be placed at the location of the official rooms or facility related to the project
- shall include the logo (at least 25% of the surface area of the poster)
- shall have a minimum size of A3
- shall contain the name of project (at least 30% of the height of the poster)
If the aid for a project related to the infrastructure or construction works supported by the European Regional Development Fund is greater than 500 000 euros, a BILLBOARD:
- shall be erected at the location of the object
- shall include the logo (at least 25% of the surface area of the billboard)
- shall include the name and the main objective of the project (at least 30% of the height of the billboard)
- shall have a minimum size of 1,500×1,000 mm
- may contain other information
If the aid received for the purchase of an object or financing infrastructure or a construction works is greater than 500,000 euros, a PLAQUE:
- shall be installed at the location of the object within three months after the acquisition of the object or the completion of the work
- shall include the logo (at least 25% of the surface area of the plaque)
- shall have a minimum size of 500×300 mm
- shall have the name and main objective of the project marked on the plaque, covering at least 30% of the height of the plaque (clauses 8 2), 3) and 4) of the Notification Regulation).
READ THE REGULATION
Be sure to read the Notification Regulation 2014–2020
Using the logo of Enterprise Estonia
The logo of Enterprise Estonia shall be used by beneficiaries with a relevant requirement set out in the administrative decision, and partners of Enterprise Estonia, who are collaborating with Enterprise Estonia in various projects. The logo of Enterprise Estonia may also be used by beneficiaries who are not required to do so under the administrative decision.
More about using the logo of Enterprise Estonia:
- From now on, the logo of Enterprise Estonia has to be represented in all significant activities supported/mediated or conducted by Enterprise Estonia (web pages, posters at events, billboards, plaques, etc.).
- New appropriately designed and compliant triple logos, samples of posters and work files of billboard/plaques are available on the website of Enterprise Estonia Note: if requirements in the SF Notification Regulation have been met, then logos, posters, billboards and plaques that have been designed differently can be used as well.
- The samples have been compiled on the basis of requirements stipulated in the Notification Regulation . The requirements of using the logos of Structural Funds should always be followed according to the conditions stipulated in the regulation, and neither the logos of Enterprise Estonia nor logos of partners shall exceed the size of the double logos of SF.
- Double logos will remain accessible on the website of Enterprise Estonia, so that clients could place the logos separately on works, if necessary. Files with logos of Enterprise Estonia are available here (full link https://www.eas.ee/logod#articleblock-EASilogojastiiliraamat ). Note: in addition, Enterprise Estonia has support schemes, which require the use of a double logo, because the logo of Enterprise Estonia is already indicated by the joint logo of Enterprise Estonia and Ministry of Finance, e.g. the joint logo for the grant for sustainable urban development.
- Visit the following address to learn more about the use of a partner’s logo and the placement of the logo of Enterprise Estonia in works introducing Estonia: https://brand.estonia.ee/et/disain.
If you have any additional questions, contact Merili.Kivi@eas.ee.
European Regional Development Fund logo with EAS logo
|Estonian: .jpg .pdf .ai||Estonian: .jpg .pdf .ai|
|Estonian: .jpg .pdf .ai|
|English: .jpg .pdf .ai||English: .jpg .pdf .ai|
|English: .jpg .pdf .ai|
European Regional Development Fund logo
|Estonian: .jpg ja .pdf||Estonian: .jpg ja .pdf|
|English: .jpg ja .pdf||English: .jpg ja .pdf|
|European Regional Development Fund estonian EXAMPLE||European Regional Development Fund estonian EXAMPLE|
|European Regional Development Fund english EXAMPLE||European Regional Development Fund english EXAMPLE|