This webinar will discuss the general impact of COVID-19 on how US companies are now handling commercial contract negotiations to get ahead of potential liabilities and contingencies.
Kairi Künka, Consul General, Consulate General of Estonia in New York
The webinar will touch upon:
* Recent business trends shaping contract law;
* Federal and State considerations;
* The realities of doing business in a common law legal system;
* An overview of the UCC, CISG, and CBAs;
* The best practices and “boilerplate” strategies companies are starting to implement;
* Common misconceptions about “Force Majeure” clauses and other legal defenses; and creative and effective legal solutions that go beyond “boilerplate” strategies to avoid potential liabilities and contingencies.
Veebiseminaril osalemine on tasuta, kuid vajalik on eelregistreerimine aadressil .
Seminari rahastatakse Euroopa Regionaalarengu Fondi vahenditest.