EAS invites Estonian companies to the Swedish market webinar “Export to Sweden using e-commerce” on 26th of May 2020 about export opportunities to Sweden using online channels. The webinar will offer market overview with current COVID-19 effects, Swedish consumer trends, information about trends in e-commerce and practical expertise about how to enter these markets using online channels.”
|10.30||Welcome and opening words, EAS export advisers in Sweden, Kristi Kivi Frimpong and Peder Degnbol Pedersen|
|10.40||Swedish e-commerce expert gives overview of the sector, Nets, Patrik Müller
• Swedish e-commerce sector overview
• How has online sales in Sweden been affected by Covid-19?
• What are the consumer trends?
• The future for online and retail shops post Covid 19?
• What are the opportunities for Estonian companies in Sweden?
|11.10||Q&A over the chat, Moderated by EAS export advisers Kristi Kivi Frimpong and Peder Degnbol Pedersen|
|11.30||End of the webinar|
Veebiseminaril osalemine on tasuta, kuid vajalik on eelregistreerimine (ankeet allpool).
Seminari rahastatakse Euroopa Regionaalarengu Fondi vahenditest.
Ettevõtluse Arendamise Sihtasutus